The MAHB and its collections are located inside the former episcopal palace dating from the 11th to 16th centuries, next to Bayeux cathedral in the heart of the historic town centre.
To guide visitors through the collections and aid their understanding of the works on display, the museum layout is designed chronologically in 14 sections spread across 2 floors: the ground floor contains 5 sections going from Prehistory to the Renaissance, and the other 9 sections, covering the 17th to 20th century collections, are on the first floor.
- The group rate is applied from 20 people.
- Maximum number of 35 people per booking
- Time needed to visit the museum : 1h30/2h
Group prices 2021
Student / schoolchildren
- Free entrance for primary schoolchildren
- Free entrance for one accompanying adult per 8 children (extra accompanying adult 5€)
- Free entrance for guide, driver and group leader
Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy
Located at the gateway to the D-Day beaches, the Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy is the only museum which presents all of the military operations which took place on Norman soil over the summer months of 1944.Book now